We aim to provide a stimulating, structured and caring environment in which all children are enabled to reach their full potential.
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Clee Hill Community Academy we aim to:
- Provide a happy environment that is caring, nurturing and supportive for all those who work in our school.
- Treat children as individuals and encourage them to realise their full potential.
- Provide a curriculum that enables children to acquire the knowledge and skills to fit them for adult life in accordance with national legislation.
- Show children how to live in a safe way and to develop good social skills and a tolerance of one another.
- Forge links with the wider community.
- Teach our children an awareness of their role in the wider world.
- Encourage an awareness of others through links with other faith communities, assemblies and special events.